martedì 16 settembre 2008

Here in Cambridge

Ok, I promised to update my blog in english and i didn't. I do apologize with everyone surfed on my page really hoping to find something different. I am sorry even because something different has happened in my life, expecially in the last summer: i left my job, my girlfriend left me, i take part to a "Goum" and i am in Cambridge now. In cambridge, yes, to improve my fucking low level of english.
Summary of the last two days. I had my luggage lost (wonderful Alitalia!!!) at the Heatrow airport. For this reason I arrived extremely late in the evening in the house where i'll be guest in the next month. I had class today: pretty good as first day. Now i definitely have to find a bike (as cheap as possible) and as soon as possible too. I'll let you know...

Nessun commento: